stars, based on
The new XPO2 Portable Concentrator is a new addition to Invacare's proven line of home oxygen technologies. Now providers and patients have a choice of ambulatory systems from Invacare, the world leader in oxygen. Named for its extreme portability, the XPO2 is lightweight, clinically robust, and easy to operate. The supplemental battery and AC or DC power options make it easy for patients to go just about anywhere without the concern of running out of oxygen.
- Pulse dose settings 1-5 meet the needs of a broad range of patients
- Ultra-quiet operation, durable, reliable
- Battery, AC or DC operation for patient convenience
- Features Invacare's patented SensiPulse technology (see attachment below)
- No separate battery recharger; charges internal and external batteries with either AC or DC adapter
- Supplemental battery pack allows for extended battery power
- Approved for in-flight use by the FAA
- Complete kit contains the portable concentrator with carrying case, AC adapter, DC adapter, accessory bag and supplemental battery
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
For additional product information, including larger, more detailed pictures of the unit and accessories, a deeper description of Invacare's SensiPulse technology, patient benefits, and technical specifications, click on the Product Detail PDF located below, under the Additional Resources tab.
Would you like to request more information?
Product Info Request