At Medi-Rents & Sales, we are here to help you achieve the highest level of dignity and comfort. Our complete selection of adult and pediatric incontinence supplies includes pediatric diapers, disposable adult briefs, bladder control pads, protective underwear, protective under pads and more. Our services include convenient home delivery, product sampling, knowledgeable and friendly customer service, and more.
You have the option of having a Medi-Rents & Sales technician or FedEx deliver your future reorders. It’s up to you!!
- Under pads
- Bariatric diapers
- Pediatric and adult diapers
Caring for Others - Helpful Tips
It is estimated that 50 million* caregivers each year are providing care to an adult family member or friend. Whether you are new Caregiver or an experienced Caregiver, helping to manage incontinence may seem overwhelming. Here are a few helpful hints in managing incontinence for a friend or loved one.
Discuss Incontinence with Healthcare Provider
Incontinence is a common condition and one that should be discussed with a Healthcare Provider. The Healthcare Provider will most likely discuss symptoms, possibly order more tests or refer them to a Specialist. After a diagnosis is made, treatment options will probably be provided and discussed. These treatment options may include Kegel exercises, diet changes, medications, bladder retraining, environmental changes, surgery or absorbent products.
Make a Few Changes Around the House
- Having difficulty getting out of a chair/bed may put pressure on the bladder. Provide sturdy arms or rails to help the person get out of the chair/bed without straining. Lift chairs are also available to help standing with little effort.
- Create a clear path to the bathroom. Remove any clutter, furniture or rugs that may be an obstacle.
- There should also be proper lighting with night lights or glow-in-the-dark tape to light the way to the bathroom at night.
There are several behavioral techniques that can enhance continence. These include bowel and bladder training, relaxation techniques, biofeedback and Kegel exercise. Kegel exercises are performed by tightening the pelvic floor muscles in a series of repetitions. These should be performed 30-80 times daily over a course of eight weeks.
There are also interventional strategies for incontinence if behavioral techniques cannot be performed. These include surgical interventions, pelvic muscle rehabilitation, pharmacological therapies and the use of disposable products. One surgical procedure performed in many cases is called a sling procedure. The surgeon will reposition the bladder into the correct anatomical position to enable the bladder to collect and empty urine properly. Bulking treatments use materials such as collagen to thicken the sphincters that control urine flow.
A number of different products may be used to help those living with incontinence to remain comfortable and dry. The selection of an incontinent product should correlate with the type of incontinence. The smallest/minimal product should be used to support and encourage continence and promote an individual's dignity and confidence. Some product options are bladder control pads, small liners and undergarments, pant liners and protective underwear and disposable briefs. Brief sizing is critical – the better the fit, the more comfortable the wearer and the better the absorption.
Medi-Rents & Sales, Inc. is largest privately owned home ventilator company in the nation. We have grown the program on two words “TRAINING” & “SERVICE” without the proper training and service we wouldn’t have been able to grow our ventilator patient census to over 130 patients.
The professional staff of licensed Pharmacists, Respiratory Therapists, and Nurses at Medi-Rents & Sales take exceptional pride in the care and services they offer. This, coupled with our extensive inventory of home medical equipment and supplies, results in the finest professional care for Medi-Rents & Sales’ patients. A Respiratory Therapist is available 24 hours a day at 800-540-7252.
- Complete and continuing training for caregivers and nursing agencies, which includes both a hands-on test and written exam to ensure our patients’ safety.
- One to two times per month visits to our ventilator patients and more frequently as needed.
We offer three portable ventilators:
- LTV 950, which at 13 pounds, features pressure control and support, NPPV, adjustable flow-triggering, apnea backup model, BiPAP and CPAP, and Lithium ion six-hour batteries. LTV 950 weighs less than most comparably equipped vents, allowing for maximum mobility.
- LTV 1150, at 14.5 pounds, can be used on a stand, in a backpack or a custom carrier. The device features volume and pressure control, pressure support and spontaneous, SIMV/ CPAP and non-invasive. The 1150 offers easy, secure solutions for travel. The SprintPack Lithium Ion Power System provides up to five hours of battery power, and the internal battery for emergency backup provides extra security.
- Trilogy 100
- We provide complete training for caregivers and nursing agencies.
- We will also train new nurses or caregivers who come to the patient’s home at a later date.
- All trainees are administered a hands-on test and a written exam, to ensure the safety of our patients.
- We visit our ventilator patients twice a month, and as needed.
- Delivery, setup and patient instruction are free of charge.
Please view the following ventilator videos:
Home Medical Equipment & Supplies
We’re available 24 hours a day: Call 1-800-540-7252.
Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, managed care programs and other third-party payers are prequalified for direct payment. MasterCard® and Visa® are accepted, and payment plans are available.
We work directly with physicians and hospital discharge planners to ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home.
Our staff assesses patients’ needs, and monitors their conditions to ensure that care is timely and appropriate.
Delivery, setup and patient education are free.
Staff professionals can meet with referral personnel or with patients to address concerns.
- Knee Walker
- Bariatric Available
- Shower Chairs
- Transfer Benches
- Raised Toilet Seats
- Bariatric Available
Hospital Beds & Accessories
- Bariatric Beds
- Bed Sheets
- Bumper Pads
- Fully Electric Beds
- Low Air Loss Systems
- Semi Electric Beds
- Over the Bed Table
- Trapeze Bars
- Youth Beds
Nebulizer Compressors & Supplies
- Adult & Pediatric Compressors
- Misty T’s
- Nebulizer Masks
Suction Equipment & Supplies
- Suction Machines
- Suction Catheters
- Portable Suction Machines
Pulse Ox Machines & Supplies
- Custom Tracheotomies
- Standard Tracheotomies
Medi-Rents & Sales is a provider of catheters and urological supplies that are shipped directly to your home by delivery staff or UPS, often for little or no out-of-pocket costs (although co-payment/deductibles may apply). Get what your health care professional prescribes in the privacy of your own home. We consider our customers part of our family.
You need your supplies immediately after your doctor orders them, which is why you should call Medi-Rents & Sales for same or next day delivery. It starts with one phone call. We work with your physician to handle the paperwork, Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance verifications. You pay no shipping and supplies are often delivered within 24 hours. You don’t have to deal with insurance issues; that’s our job, and we do it free of charge.
Intermittent antibacterial hydrophilic Coude tip
- External/condom red rubber Foley
- Closed system catheter kits
- And much more